TO RECEIVE A VISA TO THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF KOREA, YOU SHOULD PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Visa application form. Filled in Russian. DOWNLOAD
- International passport valid for, at least, 6 months by the end of the trip
- A copy of the first page of your international passport.
- A color photo of you, the size is 3×4. Make sure the photo is taken on the white background and does not have any oval crops etc.
- Account statement
- Reference from the place of work
DOCUMENTS FOR CHILDREN:
- International passport of children or information about them in your international passport
- Birth certificate
- A permit to take a child abroad (in case, a child goes only with one parent or with a third party).